Protect and Grow Shareholder Value
We serve predominately companies headquartered in the United States and foreign-based companies with securities listed on a U.S. stock exchange. This includes companies of all sizes and industries. Much of our expertise rests in the U.S. GAAP and SEC worlds. Therefore public companies, as well as private companies considering an initial public offering, are prime candidates for our services. In addition, those organizations desiring leading practices in governance, risk management, controls, compliance, and integration can benefit from our service offerings.
We are passionate about helping our clients protect and grow shareholder value.
Examples of client engagements include:
- Internal auditors to lead risk assessment and SOX-404 testing efforts (i.e., internal audit outsourcing) conduct pre-filing reviews of financial statements and SEC disclosures for an independent level of assurance
- Interim corporate controller role to prepare initial consolidated financial statements for a new-co. global company triggered from a carve out of a multi-billion dollar public company
- Work with the CFO to prepare initial filings with the SEC, including, Forms S-1, 10-Q, 10-K, and 8-Ks. Remediate material weaknesses and significant deficiencies identified by management and external auditors
- Train board members and board committees to meet SEC and stock exchange listing requirements
- Establish a disclosure committee and sub-certification process to enhance control environment
- Render advice on complex accounting matters and judgments documented in position papers to support management documentation
- Support the internal audit function in specialized areas, such as IT testing, XBRL, M&A transactions, and cybersecurity (i.e., internal audit co-sourcing). Independent evaluations of the board of directors and their committees.